Voyagers latest releases.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voyagers latest releases.

Post  G Cooper on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am

Well it's been a couple months since I have heard anything from Voyager, and I was beginning to wonder what was happening. But they announced all this really kewl stuff about a week ago now actually. Anyways, here's the latest batch of bright shiney brass to Ohhhhh and Ahhhhh over  Rolling Eyes  .

First is a small collection of tools for scraping seams off of round cross section pieces, and for making nuts with melted plastic.

And then they have a  set of straps with cloth texture, and buckles for weapons, or anything I would guess that has a strap and buckle on it  Wink  .

Next up is a set for the Trumpeter Modern Italian Puma 6X6 armored car. This comes with the smoke dischargers (something that is very much a basic theme with many of their sets this month  Wink  ).

And another set for the Meng FT-17 cast turret kit. This is the basic set.

And this is one of those things that bother me a bit about what I consider deceptive practices, and you really REALLY need to look at what they are showing you. As the following photos are of a kit with SEVERAL of Voyagers detail sets. YOU DO NOT GET EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE !

And a set for the Trumpeter URAL 4320

And a set for the already nice Trumpeter T-80B with smoke dischargers  Wink 

And then just to confuse ME when I am looking at the photos and trying to decide which photos go with which T-64 or T-80  Suspect  Is a set for the equally already nice T-64A Model 1981 with smoke dischargers  Smile 

And a set for the Meng Leopard 1A4 with main gun barrel, and. . . .smoke dischargers  Razz 

And a set for the big Meng Char 2C Super Heavy Tank.

And a set for the neat little Bronco Pz I Ausf F late with. . .ummmmm . . . smoke dischargers  What a Face 

And a small set for the very small Dragon Sd.Kfz2 Kettenkraftrad.

And a set for the AFV Club M88A1. with smoke dischargers  Suspect . It looks like this set will make a very very nice looking recovery vehicle.

And to close it out a couple sets for the AFV Club M-42 Duster. First is a set of fenders for either the early or late version.

And the basic set for their M-42 Duster late.

OK, that is it for this time around, but that should be enough to keep almost everybody happy for at least another month.

Gary  Cool 

Like a Star @ heaven

G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Re: Voyagers latest releases.

Post  S P Hammerton on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:52 am

Some very nice stuff Gary. They're having a laugh with the set for the Char 2c though, about the only useful items are the angled sheet metal covers on the sides of the engine housing. The rest is either unnecessary or irrelevant, Meng's own mesh grilles are superbly delicate.

Simon

S P Hammerton
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location Location : St Just, West Cornwall

http://www.simonhammerton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 am

Ooooh I will get a set for my little Pz I with SMOKE DISCHARGERS !!!!  lol! 

Jenny  flower 

Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tigertanktoo on Fri May 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Very impressive sets.  I can hear myself cussing alot over all those little bits or supergluing my fingers together (again).

tigertanktoo
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Newport News, Virginia

http://army.togetherweserved.com/profile/137560

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top