Mini Art anounces more stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mini Art anounces more stuff

Post  G Cooper on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:32 am

Some of this may not be truly "new" Suspect , but some of it is What a Face . But at least we have some piccys of it all now beyond a box top Very Happy .

First up is a nice looking (even though it is all CAD drawings still) Personenwagen. I think that means car or something like that scratch

Then the French tank crew. I would guess for a French tank or someting like that geek

Then this thingy that they are calling Russian Street. I don't know what makes it Russian, but I will take their word for it.

And then my favorite for this time around, British tank riders. Though I personally invision them resting on the side of the road on a low brick wall and on the ground just sittin watchin a Firefly rumble past or some other similar beasty type armor type thingy. Or possibly even just a beeooootifull mademoisele Wink.

These all look pretty kewl to me.

Gary

Like a Star @ heaven

G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini Art anounces more stuff

Post  S P Hammerton on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am

Hi Gary

There's nothing here that I don't like the look of.

If I was going to be really picky, I'd say that it's a shame that the soles of the Tankrider's boots are not detailed, like on the DML "Gen2" figures.

Otherwise, excellent stuff!

Simon

S P Hammerton
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location Location : St Just, West Cornwall

http://www.simonhammerton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyBatty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

The more Brit/Commonwealth figures the better! Ill be keeping my eyes open for them. I have pictures in my head already...waiting behind a Normandy hedgerow, even converting them to WW1. Think Ill remove the mo though.

RoyBatty
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Saitama, Japan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:10 pm

RoyBatty wrote:The more Brit/Commonwealth figures the better! Ill be keeping my eyes open for them. I have pictures in my head already...waiting behind a Normandy hedgerow, even converting them to WW1. Think Ill remove the mo though.

Agreed with the Mo Roy ! Very Happy Actually though , isn't it great to see that figures now have that much more character with the faces and ears are not just a plastic wedge anymore ? Some really great stuff being released , thats for sure !

Jenny flower

Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyBatty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Youre not wrong Jenny, makes me think though that when (if!) I ever get back to Oz, a lot of my stash is going to be so out of date Ill have to just bin a lot of it. The stash back there is maybe 3 times the one I have here too so its going to mean a lot of wasted plastic. Im terrible at throwing thing away though (...hang on..I could use this for..for...). The vehicles I could use for rusty wrecks, but those old Tamiya, Italeri, and Esci figures...boo hoo.

RoyBatty
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Saitama, Japan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top