Evolution figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evolution figures

Post  G Cooper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:42 am

I have seen one or two of these figures already here. The one I remember is the guy pouring water on his head. Well I was just over on Terry's P M M S site and saw a couple more, so I went to the Evolution site and these are the ones that they are showing. They all look absolutley fantastic with the notable acception that the sculptor has a tendency to give everyone a really big lower jaw. Oh well, they are still fantastic to me anyways. And I have found them on diffrent distributors sites at anywhere from $16 - $19 U.S. for the single figures. A little higher for the two figure sets.

I really like the modern Soviet tanker. I think he would look just perfect in front of a T-80 with the MiniArt turret Very Happy . Or the Russian Commisar standing in front of a burning barrel or little fire looking on as Russian soldiers march off to the front.

Gary Cool

Like a Star @ heaven

G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Re: Evolution figures

Post  kaleu on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 am

I like these figures and I hope I can find some at the Nationals in August. My only gripe is with the Russian tanker figure. I wish more manufacturers would release russian tanker figures that are in the hatches and not out walking around with AK's. It can be frustrating at times to find crew figures for modern russian tanks. The only good ones I can recall right now are from TANK. The older DML russian tank crews are okay, but need a little help.

kaleu
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Indy

http://www.indy-amps.org/  http://www.flickr.com/photos/indykale

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top