Top secret Dragon Rumour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top secret Dragon Rumour

Post  Jenny Ryan on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am

I have heard that a Dragon 1/35th German Motorbike kit is imminent , apparently the first release may be a single BMW with a Gen 2 figure & will sell around the Gen 2 figure price range . The prominence of one on the box art by Ronald Volstad of the upcoming 15cm SIG Pz I Ausf B Bison I may confirm this . Unfortunately this is a BMW 75 , same as the Lion Roar kit ! A shame as there is a heap of untouched BMW's that could be modelled ! I am not sure if they have licence rights so it could be a BMVV as with Continentau .

Of course Dragon Announcements can also be just that , the Stryker , Uhu , Panzer IV Bridgelayer & Sd.Kfz7 announcements have never made it any further & have just served to harm the sales of the opposition kit releases as modellers will hold off for the release of a kit that just is not coming !

Then there are the Ersatz , Sd.Kfz252 & 251A which appear every year in the catalogues but never seem to be released !

Do not miss the Lion Roar BMW's , they look absolutely amazing !

Jenny flower

Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Top secret Dragon Rumour

Post  lupanzer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Dearest.

...what will be the best?...Lion Roar or Dragon...Have you the Lion Roar one?...I saw this moto pics and... it´s amazing!

Regards.......Luiz.

lupanzer
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Rio de Janeiro-Brazil

Back to top Go down

Post  terrya on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 pm

To better what Lion Roar has done with the ZUNDAPP would really be a daunting task and we can assume the BMW will be to a similar standard.

If the rumour is true it's another wasted opportunity to produce something different instead of just duplicating what others do as Jenny said.

Cheers
Terry A

terrya
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Perth, West Australia

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down